The 6 Most Essential Home Buyer Tips
1. Get a home inspection to evaluate the safety, overall condition of your new home.
2. Before you state house hunting, get pre-approved for a mortgage loan.
3. Direct all communication with the seller through your real estate agent.
4. Get the seller to put every component of the deal and any verbal agreement into writing.
5. Include important contingencies such as financing and property inspections with your offer.
6. Come up with a realistic wish list - what you can afford in terms of house size and area amenities.
For more information see: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/a3/a6/c7a3a6a9e4bf74a08b9fd1d1b301c88a.jpg