1) Hang up pictures and artwork. This will make your home feel personalized and at comfort.
2) Keep it clean.
3) Add plants. Placing plants around your house not only adds color to a room but also uplifts spirits.
4) Get a Pet. Pets are a fantastic way to help yourself feel at home.
5) Paint. Changing the paint colors in your house can make a huge difference in how a house looks and feels.
6) Add things from your childhood or items pasted down from your family.
7) Pick out your favorite smells and incorporate them into your house. Candles are a good way to help you feel at ease in your home.
picture via @chelsaeanne.