1. Spray spider webs and wasp nest around your home and remove when clear and safe.
2. Seal up any cracks, holes, or gaps around windows, doors, walls, or foundations.
3. Relocate trash outside as soon as possible.
4. For inside your home, use a garbage container with a lid to prevent pest and rodents from getting in the trash. Make sure to take out the trash frequently and always keep the lid to outside receptacle closed.
5. Store dry goods like flour and sugar in airtight containers. For more frequently used items like cereal or pasta, store containers that are fully resealable.
6. Use insect and pest control products on your lawn and around the perimeter of your home.
7.Tip and turn over anything in your yard that can hlde water to reduce mosquitos. This includes toys, plant saucers, and dog bowls.
8. Trim any tree branches or shrubbery growing close to your home and keep a 3 to 6 inch clearance. This reduces easy access for pest to enter your home.
9. Store fire wood in a dry and breezy area. Make sure your stack is at least 10 feet away from your home and elevated 6- plus inches off the ground.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group